ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Friday, October 18, 2013

COUNTDOWN CRAZY!!!!!

For some reason I got on a "Countdown Block Kick" over the Summer!
I have not made them for years, but suddenly got the urge to start counting down EVERYTHING!!!
I just thought I would share a few of the Countdown Blocks I have done over the past few months.  This way, if you are NEW to these blocks, you can make some since it is so fun for the Holidays.  OR if you have been MISSING THEM like I must have been, you can enjoy my new photo's!  :)

COUNTDOWN  TO DISNEY!

 
 
We are planning a trip to Disneyland soon, so we had
a whole weekend this Summer with our Cousins,
(who also went to Disneyland over the Summer)
dedicated to MICKEY!!!
Here are some of the fun things we did.....
 
 
 

COUNTDOWN TO DISNEY
VINYL LETTERS ONLY:
$10.00
 
COUNTDOWN TO CANDY
I made these for a customer
and LOVE how they turned out!!!!
 
And here is a set my Friend Jen
made me a few years ago using My Talking Walls Vinyl.....
(so cute!)
 
COUNTDOWN TO CANDY
VINYL LETTERS ONLY:
$10.00
 
MISSION COUNTDOWN
 
 
I absolutely LOVE this idea!
My friend Jen
(yeah, the same Jen from above...
super talented, amazing woman!)
had me cut the vinyl for this project.
SHE came up with the idea, cut her own wood, just needed the vinyl to complete her project.
I was happy to help!  :)
She had seen blocks online that were a "COUNTDOWN" till the missionary comes home, but instead she wanted to track the days her missionary has served!
GREAT IDEA JEN!
 
 
 
 
MISSIONARY
VINYL LETTERS ONLY:

$10.00
 
A FEW MORE COUNTDOWN IDEAS I HAVE DONE OVER THE YEARS.....
 
 
 
  ORDERS: