ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FACEBOOK OFFER!!

I posted a Facebook Offer tonight for the first time! (we'll see how it goes!)  :)
I am offering this fun Halloween sticker at 1/2 OFF from now untill Oct. 31, 2012,
For only $3.00!!!
Halloween will be here before we know it so lets get started on all our fun Holiday projects NOW!
 (P.S... I have an ADORABLE Hallowen Craft Kit I made over the weekend that I will be posting SOON!!!  )
This "Happy Haunting" sticker measures 6.25" tall by 12" wide in Black Vinyl. 
Perfect for your front door, window, a wall or sign board! 
You could also stick him on a mirror, plate, tile... the options are endless!
 Here are some ways I thought of to display this fun sticker:
Find the Offer Here:
*Shipping for this decal has been reduced to $3.00 (not the standard $5)*