ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

COMMAND CENTER REDO!!

Yeaaaa!!

Just in time for school to start next week!
I'm so glad I finally took the time to redo the wall off my kitchen that leads into the Laundry room....
Our "Command Center"
Here is the 
BEFORE...

(Blah!)

And the
AFTER...
I Love, Love, Love the new Vinyl, but hated hanging it!
I've had these 3 boards for a YEAR!
I bought them last year before school started for my kids' chores and important school papers!
So glad to finally have them finished and on our wall!
I loved my Gordon B. Hinckley quote so much before that I just had to keep it! 
I added some more color with the green symbol here next to the kids schedule!
And here's my original "go to" board I made when we first moved in!
I still love it, so it serves mostly for Mom!
I've got our Weekly Dinner Menu, Grocery List &  Moms Daily Schedule!

One step closer to being ORGANIZED!
:)
NOW we are ready for school to start!