Follow by Email

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer Crafts

Here are some
Summer Craft Ideas
that I have made in the last few years.
Summertime Blocks
These are actually double sided,
so you could put Wintertime on the backside. 
Vinyl Lettering to make these Blocks is:
Summertime- $9.00
Wintertime- $9.00
to order.
(I will email you the sizes you need to cut your wood)
 
"Lazy Summer Days"
Stacker Blocks
Vinyl Lettering to make these blocks is:
$3.00
Email mytalkingwalls@yahoo.com to order.
(I will email you the sizes you need to cut your wood)
 
Summer Blocks
(" Lazy Days of Summer")
Vinyl Lettering to make these Blocks is:
$12.00 
Email:  mytalkingwalls@yahoo.com to order
(I will email you the sizes you need to cut your wood)
 
Summer Bucket List
Vinyl to make this Bucket List is:
$15.00 
Email: mytalkingwalls@yahoo.com to order
(I will email you instructions)