Follow by Email

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Projects

The Easter Bunny Is Coming!!!
My friend and I made a couple Easter Crafts last week so I thought I would share them with you
Today since Easter is on Sunday!
This first one is a fun lil' idea I saw on Pinterest and knew
I just HAD to make one for my kids!
I love doing Holiday Countdowns so I knew the kids would LOVE IT!
Here is where I got the idea from:  http://pinterest.com/pin/220746819207453442/
I filled the eggs with Candy or a note for a fun Easter Activity like Go on an Easter Egg Hunt, or Decorate Easter Eggs.  Some eggs had a more spiritual message like a scripture about the Resurrection.
(OOPS!   I put my eggs on backwards for this pic!!
They should start with 12 like a COUNTDOWN! LOL!)
Next up is my Friend's Board.
She loved my Easter Egg Board we did as a Kit last month, but wanted it bigger.
So we used a 12" x 24" board and made a larger version of my Happy Easter Sign! 
 Since I already had the Happy Easter Egg Board for my mantle, I used the same size board but changed up my design so I had something different!
And this is what I came up with... 

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!