ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Stay Connected!

Hello Everyone!
I'm writing this post because I want to stay connected with you!
So here is a little info that may be helpful!  :)
FACEBOOK
You may have heard talk in "Facebook Land"  about Policy Changes for Page Owners that restrict the number of viewers who actually see our posts.  Facebook is wanting Page Owners to pay for a bigger audience to see our posts, so they do not put our posts in all of our Fans' newsfeed!
I have noticed a big decrease in the number of Fans who actually get to see the posts we make!
So, to ensure that you are getting all our posts in your newsfeed, simply:
Click the LIKE/LIKED button, then click the GET NOTIFICATIONS and SHOW IN NEWSFEED buttons and/or ADD TO INTEREST LIST button! (SEE PHOTO BELOW)
Hopefully this will help!

THE BLOG
Most my posts are done thru Facebook and on my THIS Blog.
At the top under my buttons row, there is a box with:  FOLLOW BY EMAIL above it.
If you plug your email address in there,  my Blog will automatically email you anytime I post Craft Kits, Specials, Coupons, ect. ect...
I hope you are all having a wonderful New Year and I hope to stay connected with you all!!
I appreciate all the loyal fans we have out there who make crafting and decorating a fun "job"! Have a wonderful Day!
~Amy~