ENTER YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SO YOU DON'T MISS UPCOMING SALES, CRAFT KITS, COUPONS AND MORE!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Teacher Gift Ideas!

O.k. I think I am in LOVE with this (new to me) idea of sticking a cupcake (or pie or brownies) in a jar! 
I stumbled upon this concept this week in "Blog Land" and can not wait for another excuse to make more!
 How stinkin' cute is this??? 
 I know mine turned out looking more like a Birthday Treat rather than a Teacher Gift,  but Hey, it wouldn't stop me from eating it!!!  Plus its Chocolate, no apples here!
I forgot to attach a cute pink plastic fork on the side, so pretend there is one there!
So here ya go, an individual sized yummy treat that is almost too cute to eat!


 I've done a million jars/mugs with vinyl on them,
but this time I used it to hold a gift card and little note to the Teacher!



Here is our tile from earlier this week, but with a couple other versions of it!



 These cute sticky note holders we made last year for Christmas Gifts to our Teachers,
but I still love them!


 And another one from 2 years ago, but I thought I'd post in case you are still searching for ideas!